Roof Savings Survey (the "Website," "we," "our," or "us")
takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn
- This policy covers how we treat personal
information that the website collects and receives, including information
related to you're past use of our products and services. Personal
information is information about you that is personally identifiable
like your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number, and
that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of
companies that we does not own or control, or to people that we do
not employ or manage.
Information Collection and
Confidentiality and Security
- The website collects personal information when you
register with us. We may combine information about you that we have with
information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as
your name, address, phone number, email address and zip code. Once you
register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to
- We collect information about your transactions
with us and with some of our business partners, including information
about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- The website automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
cookie information, and the page you request.
- We use information for the following general
purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve
our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous
reporting for internal and external clients.
- We reserve the right to send you certain
communications relating to our services, such as service announcements,
administrative messages, special offers and an website Newsletter.
- We limit access to personal information about you
to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with
that information to provide products or services to you or in order to
do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal
information about you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may set and access cookies on your
computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we
transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to
enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and
storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Your California Privacy Rights
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any
information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You
can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be
able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information
that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests,
customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and
communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain
types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like
many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of
information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals
to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders,
delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive
information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing
assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings
and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer
service. They have access to personal information needed to perform
their functions, but may not use it for other purposes
- We may share personal information about you with
trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us. These companies may
use your personal information to help us communicate with you about
offers from the website and our marketing partners. You may receive certain
communications relating to our services, such as service announcements,
administrative messages, special offers and a Newsletter.
- We may provide personal contact information about
you with our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us. These
companies may use your personal information to help us communicate
with you about offers from us and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal
process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against
- We believe it is necessary to share information in
order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal
otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if we are
acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, we will
notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes
A. California Consumer Privacy Rights (CCPA)
California law provides California residents with the following privacy rights:
B. California’s “Shine the Light” Law
- Right to access personal information: Individuals exercising this right may request access to the categories and specific pieces of their personal information we have collected in the prior 12-month period. Individuals exercising this right may receive their personal information, when provided electronically, in a readily-useable format.
- Right to deletion: Individuals exercising this right can ask us to delete their personal information we have collected, though we may be permitted to retain personal information for certain purposes.
- Right to disclosure: Individuals exercising this right can receive additional information regarding the sources from which we collect information, the purposes for which we collect and share personal information, the information of theirs we hold, and the categories of parties with whom we share their information.
- Right to opt out of sales: As permitted by applicable law, we may share your personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration (under California law, this is considered a “sale”). You may opt out of such a “sale” of your personal information to third parties. You can exercise your right to opt-out buy following instructions in click here.
- Right to be free from discrimination: Users may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied goods or services.
Currently, this law specifically applies to California residents. If you are a resident of California, and would like to exercise one of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may designate an authorized agent to request the exercise of one or more of these rights on your behalf. Please note all consumer requests are subject to verification and there may be circumstances where we do not honor your request, as permitted under the law. We may verify your request by asking for additional information about how you found out about Roof Savings Survey, who referred you to Roof Savings Survey, to make a request (which Publisher, Querier or Partner referred you to us) and which websites you made the same requests to; and we will need to be able to verify with that Publisher or Partner as to the validity of your request first. If you are using an authorized agent, such requests are subject to the same criteria.
- Additionally, through California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, please see instructions in click here.
- We may update this policy. We will notify you
about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by
sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a
prominent notice on our site.
To opt-out from receiving any additional email communications regarding this website, click here.
We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received. If you remove your SMS information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you.
Detailed Wireless Policy
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis.
You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received.